I’ve been awarded a few times in the past month. They’ve been repeat awards and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to post about them. Thank you everyone! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!
I decided I would do all 3 at once. In order.
From Jason Cantrell @ Writing Possibilities
Lovely Blog and The Next Big Thing
(Rules for The Lovely Blog. Tell 7 things about you, nominate 7 people)
The Next Big Thing
What’s the working title of your book?
Where did the idea come from for the book?
I thought I should write a book about werewolves. I sat the idea to the side for awhile, because I was so busy writing my other novels.
What genre does your book fall under?
Ya or Na paranormal romance.
Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
As with the other WIPs, I don’t see any actor as my characters.
What is the one sentence synopsis of your book?
What is a girl who holds the weight of her kind on her shoulders to do when she falls in love with the wrong guy.
Will your book be self published or represented by an agency?
I’ll look for an agent.
How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
I’m still working on it.
What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
I haven’t seen anything similar. That doesn’t mean there isn’t one
Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I had the intention to write it much later. I heard Pink’s Try from the “Truth About Love” album. The story had to come out. I wrote an outline that night. I waited a few days for Nano, I wrote close to13000 words before the stress of it all took me under (about 2 weeks) .
What else about your book might pique the readers’ interest?
My MC Miranda is a strong woman. She has more power and control in her life than most young ladies her age.
(Rules for The next big thing, answer these questions. Nominate 10 people)
From Casey Roach
Here are the answers to what she asked me.
1. Why do you blog?
I enjoy sharing my vampire knowledge.
2. What would be your dream job, regardless of how much money you made?
It’s not a job but I always wanted to be a mom. The hours are long, the pay sucks, and you never get promoted, But this is what I’ve always known I’d do.
3. Why do people say LOL’d when obviously that’s just weird?
To make sure the person they’re “Chatting” with know what was said was in a friendly manner.
4. Coffee, tea, or water? And why?
All three. Coffee, I need it. Tea, I enjoy it. Water, is a natural cleanser and it’s also needed.
5. What’s your theme song? If you don’t have one, they why not?!
It changes as I need it to. Right now, MUSE “Panic Station”
6. Are you a writer, reader, strictly blogger, or a mesh of all three?
7. What was your favorite book growing up and why?
The BFG. It was the only thing that didn’t scare me out of my mind.
8. If Hulk picks up Thor, and Thor is holding his hammer –has Hulk picked up the hammer?
Of course, he’s picked up the hammer. The real question is ‘Why did Thor allow Hulk to pick him up?’
9. Is there something you do every day out of habit, but is unnecessary? (e.g. check twitter as soon as you wake up)
Check my email repeatedly.
10. Do you wear socks to bed?
At times, my toes freeze and I wouldn’t ever get to sleep if I didn’t.
11. Favorite movie starring Bruce Willis…Go!
Sorry, I don’t like Bruce Willis.
From The Enchanted Solitaire
The questions she asked me:
1. Why did you start writing a blog?
I started because everywhere I turned I was told agents wanted me to have one.
2. What is your favorite work of fiction?
I couldn’t pick just one, or three. At the moment the one on the top of my list isn’t published.
“Amongst The Dead” I’ll be previewing it on my blog soon.
3. How would you describe your personal philosophy/spiritual path?
Cafeteria.. I take a bit of everything, but only keep what I like.
4. What has impressed you lately?
The talent of all my new friends.
5. What has depressed you lately?
This is too personal, Pass.
6. What advice would you give your younger self if you could go back in time 10 years.
Stand up for yourself, You’re worth it.
7. What are your vices?
Don’t laugh! School/office supplies. What I affectionately call Paper Bling. Books Books and more Books.
8. What would you like to achieve in 2013?
Make a name for myself. My greatest goal would be to get one of my novels published and finish the others.
9. Describe your personal style.
At home, sweat, running or yoga pants and T-shirt. Going out blue jeans and T-shirt.
10. What is your favorite city?
11. Name something that always makes you smile.
!! things about me.
1. I’d pretend to have them when I was little.
2. I have a childish sense of humor mostly a 5th grade potty chair sense of humor
3. i love all sorts of music. Although I don’t like some bands /group s.
4. My playlists have all sorts of genres in them.
5. I can watch medical operations and enjoy them.
6. In another life, I will be a brilliant surgeon.
7. I love to read my horoscope. I don’t always believe it but I love to read it.
8. I want to learn to speak, read, write in Latin. I don’t believe it’s a dead language.
9. I love the rain.
10. My favorite weather is the weather most hate. Cloudy, dark skies, and rain.
11. Roses don’t do anything for me. They’re over rated.
Now, I’m going to break the rules and change this all up. I’ll nominate some people. If you want any of these awards pick and choose what you want. If you choose The Next Big/Best Thing YOU MUST ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS! If you pick anything else, tell 11 things about yourself and nominate 11 people for whatever you chose. Got it, Simple right.
Both Ladies at http://www.deadlyeverafter.com