Thanks to Juliette, AKA Vampire Maman, I have some resolutions I can keep.
I’m sure there’s something here for you too. 😃
New Year Resolutions for Vampires
- Avoid bad blood of all forms
- Drink more fresh blood
- Seek out organic blood when you can
- Embrace your inner shadow
- Bring your thoughts into the future
- Embrace the 21st Century
- Get enough sleep
- Try making friends outside of your normal circle (like a Werewolf or a Ghost)
- Help Vampires in Need – those who are clueless or new at this.
New Year Resolutions for Werewolves
- You’re not a dog. Don’t sniff butt. Don’t see yourself short.
- Run proudly even when the moon isn’t full.
- Keep that fur conditioned.
- Go ahead and let that pretty girl scratch your belly.
New Year Resolutions for Silly Vampire Wannabees
- Don’t even think about it.
- Don’t go there.
New Year Resolutions for Zombies
- Don’t lose your head
- Try not to shuffle your feet so much
- Remember not to mumble
- For an vegetarian option try roasted cauliflower drizzled with…
View original post 152 more words