My new friend Glendon over at A View From Wyoming awarded me for the Liebster Award.
Thank you Glendon, I’m honored you thought me worthy of the award.
Here are the nomination rules:
1. List eleven random facts about me.
2. Nominate eleven bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award. *I’m changing this… because, well because I nominate peeps and they don’t want it. So if you want it, take it.*
3. Notify the bloggers.
4. Ask eleven questions the bloggers must answer upon receiving the
5. Answer the eleven questions you were asked when you were nominated.
6. Link back to the person who nominated you.
11 things about me.
1. I love dark clouds and rain.
2. I was scared of ghost stories and horror movies, yet I write Paranormal fiction.
3. I don’t like cold weather, but want to move to Washington.
4. I don’t like sunny days, but I lived in Arizona for 17 years.
5. I suffer from claustrophobia.
6. I don’t suffer from arachnophobia, even though I’m female.
7. I don’t like clowns.
8. I love reading, I could do it all day long.
9. I’ve never been to a circus…. See 6.
10. My 2 oldest children are taller than me.
11. I’ve loved vampires since I was 10 or so.
Questions for my Nominees (via Glendon, via AJ)
1. What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
2. What’s your earliest memory?
3. What was your favorite subject in school?
4. Have you EVER had a need for algebra away from the school environment?
5. Do you understand modern art (or even know if it’s hanging the right way up)?
6. Most enjoyable book?
7. Have you ever spent money on something you’ve really wanted although you could hardly afford it at the time?
8. Apart from when you were a child, have you ever danced in the rain?
9. What country would you like to visit that you haven’t?
10. What makes you grumpy?
11. What’s your GO TO switch to make you feel better on a gray day?
1. Young Frankenstein
2. Being rushed to the ER when I was 3 (I think I was 3)
4. Only while Homeschooling my High Schooler
5. I have to understand it? Can’t I just think it looks good?
6. Don Quixote
7. Probably, the sad thing is I can’t remember what it was.
8. Yes. I just danced in falling leaves the other day.
9. Countries in Europe, lots and lots of them
10. Not being able to write.
11. Better on a gray day? I always feel good on a gray day!
Thanks again Glendon, that was fun