The Great Papizilla tagged me!
I’ve been so busy lately. I wasn’t sure I was going to play, heck I didn’t even know I was playing until BAM, I was tagged. My shoulder still hurts! Oh well it was fun. Thank you Papizilla.
So the rules…..
1.Post these rules.
2.Post a photo of yourself (if you want to) and/or eleven random facts about yourself.
3.Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post.
4.Create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them.
5.Go to their blog/twitter and let them know they have been tagged (I’m changing this up a bit. What to play? Then play! I’m not tagging anyone, I’m way too busy.)
Here are Papizilla’s questions.
1. Cats or dogs? Which is better? Dogs of course.
2. Gamer? Or not?(Video games) If so, which one is your favorite? Not a gamer. I don’t have time.
3. Star Wars or Star Trek? I’ve never watched either.
4. Domino’s, Papa John’s or Pizza Hut? I make my own pizza. On the rare cases that I buy one it’s Sam’s Club pizza. I like their crusts better.
5. Do you like Blog Games? There are blog games?
6. What would your street walker/gigolo name be? Vixen.
7. Glass half full, or half empty? This depends on my mood. I can move from half full to half empty in a few seconds.
8. Poker or Strip Poker? Depends on who’s playing.
9. Favorite sport? No, tonsil hockey does not count. Soccer.
10. Do you believe in ghosts/goblins/monsters/vampires or zombies? Of course I do. I write about Vampires, witches, werewolves, ghosts and goblins. I
believe! I believe!
11. The cultural impact of ice cream. Discuss. Ice cream, *sigh* Ice cream is good. Coconut ice cream is the best. Oops, I’m suppose to discuss the
cultural impact of ice cream. Coconut ice cream……do I have any?…….
12. Since #11 was kind of silly, Do you like poetry to be formless or structured? This depends on my mood again. I’m noticing My mood controls much of
what I do.
My friend Michelle posted today about being tagged. She’s not as lazy I mean busy, No I mean lazy as I am. She thought up questions. So I’m stealing (shhhh, please don’t call the cops!) her questions.
1. Which animal would you choose to rule the world? (humans don’t count)
2. Do you sing in the shower? Best song?
3. Folk music — yay or nay?
4. Why did the chicken cross the road?
5. A historical figure comes back to life, and you have one afternoon to spend with them. Who is it, and what do you do?
6. Which is cooler — flip phones or smart phones?
7. If your life were a colour, what colour would it be and why?
8. If you could be the author of either Twilight or Fifty Shades, which would you choose?
9. When you read the number “9″, do you immediately say, “Number nine, number nine” like in that Beatles song?
10. Unicorns or pegasi?
11. What is the evillest corporation on this planet?
So, if you want to play, go ahead and follow the rules, or as close to the rules as possible *wink* have fun. I now must get back to work.