I was nominated for my very first award! Very Inspiring Blog Award Seriously, I’m inspiring!
Thank you so much Chelsea at thejennymackbookblog
I never ever thought I would inspire anyone. I was so happy just to be making friends. This is beyond belief.
Here are the rules:
Rules of Participation:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me
1. I’m just a crazy woman working her way towards a dream.
2. I live in the Arizona desert and I’m always cold. If I were to move to my dream state of Washington, I’d be frozen alive.
3. I don’t want to live in Washington because of Twilight. I spent a summer an hour away from Seattle in 1994. I had family who lived there.
4. I use to be Goth when I was growing up.
5. I read Anne Rice’s “Interview with a Vampire” when I was 14.
6. I love the colors Black, Blue, and Green. No, I don’t like old bruises. I do bruise easily. LOL
7. I love weight lifting. I’m so sad that I haven’t been able to do it for a few weeks while my wrists heal.
Here are my nominees